Friday, April 02, 2010

My Drawing
















Dear friend,

This is one of the my drwaing I like much. This sketches I have Drawan from the month of Feb 2010 to May 2010. All these drawing I have drawn on A4 size. And I took the snaps of these drawings using my own Sony Camera DSC-H50. I have got very good experience, it's more than my expectation. I was inspired to own the camera one of my friend Mr. Jitendra Mali in his words review will be like this "Paisa Vasool" camera.

Since my childhood i like to draw the pictures. First basic drawing  and Maths lectures were given by my father Mr. Laxman Kharat.  In my college days and school days i win some prizes for drawings. When i was in Postal Training Centre, Vadodara, Gujrat after joining the Department of Post's India I drawn some paintings over there and win 1st prize. After joining the Centre for Excellence in Postal Technology (CEPT) (in-house development centre at PTC), Mysore, as a Programmer I drawned these pencil sketches.

2 comments:

Vidi Writes said...

Dear Ganesh, i am deeply sorry to say that i have come to this page very delayed. I knew it since the day you have posted byt inbetween so much of routines got fixed. To talk about these drawings, i have immense pleasure to say as first thing, is your attempt to post in the blog. It shows you are a true artist. An artist always exhibits his work for the comment from friends and grow with it.

Each sketch of yours has its unique lines and charm. it exhibits exactly what is intended to be. Especially i liked Woman Made of Water. Superb imagination.

I wish you work on new things and improve this skill. An artist will always find ways to live life in an artistic way.

All the very best. Will always support your creations.

Vidya

Sathish Kumar M said...

Hi.. Ganesh. U R Really Great Man. Keep it up. U need to continue with this tempo. I am really happy to see your work and feeling sorry for the inordinate delay in finding your talent... :) :)